Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Today is the last day of school!!!

Haloo everybody!!!

I really miss blogging in this blog.Today is the last day of school.I sneak my camera and bought it to school.Actually,I didnt ask 4 Mrs Soo's permission but when I take out my camera,then people took out theirs.Then Mrs Soo saw it but said can only took the pics at 8 am.At 8 am,we tried to take pics but then Mrs Soo said only at 9 am.What the fuck!Why like that huh?I took pics but I only took some because of technical problems.I also took a video.Then at Malay class,there are no teachers taking care of our class.We are FREE!!!We took pics,write autographs,write our no.on the whiteboard,eat sweets and talk.Then,I go to toilet with Syuhada to see pics.About to finish class,I hug Syuhada,Qianah and Afiqah.I cried...When I'm typing now,I'm trying not to cry....
I'm going to miss them.Luckily I have the class pic to make my sad heart be good again.Enjoy pics and video okay??






Me and Wang Ting at the canteen.









Danial(left) and Mikail(right).

Syafiqah(left)and Sabrina(right).
Nabiha.

Wie Jie.He ask me to take his pic horx.Dont be jealous!

My whole class at morning.But not all are there.

Bye everybody!!Happy holidays!!

Lots of love,

Putri

No comments:

Post a Comment