Friday, November 27, 2009

About yesterday.

Haloo everybody!


Yesterday was Hari Raya.I took many pics but the pics were not good enough so it turn out to be only two.Haizz...I dont want to go to my uncle's house at first but my father forced me so I went with my family to my uncle's house.When we were at the bus,my other brother called.He was not with us cos he said that he wanted to cut his hair first.He said that something heavy banged on his head.That is why we were at my uncle's house 4 only 1hr30mins.When I went back home,I asked him is his head ok.Then he showed me where the pain is.Forget about the story.Now,I'm going to show you the pics that I took yesterday.Oh yah,I found the solution how to put the pics that I took on the PSLE results day.Enjoyz....!!!














Me & Qianah...













Me &Syuhada..






Me & Cikgu...










Me & my 2nd brother...





















My 2nd brother...

That's the end of the story...

Lots of love,


Putri








No comments:

Post a Comment