Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tears of Friendship

Yohhs,

I have compose a song about friendship. I will post it here when I am done with the editing. I was inspired by Demi Lovato from her song, Two Worlds Collide..

A heads up about my song,it is entitled Tears of Friendship. It is about friendship and all the hard times that me and my friends and best friends been through. I started composing it a few days ago. I am but trying to keep tears from falling when I wrote that song. Hope you would like it and this is especially for my dearest freinds...

For my dearest
Putri, Afiqah, Syuhada and WangTing, don't be sad cause I am sure we will meet someday.. I am writing this cause every thing that we have been through is a start of a friendship.

For those who have treated me nicely, I would love to say a big Thank you!!! Besides, we can still keep in contact.. Remember that!!!

Keep a look out for the song that I compose. Okay, gtg!! Bye and love you all!!!
Don't cry anymore...

Lots of love,

Rock_Queen Aka Qianah.

No comments:

Post a Comment