Friday, November 13, 2009

Miss School And Friends

Yohhs,

I feel really upset cause school is almost over....Never thought time would fly this fast....Wish I could turn back tiime and treasure every moments I had with my friends.... Haiss....This is totally unexpected.... I really hope we would meet each other again next year.....

Life is still not complete without friends.... But no matter what happens, they will be in my heart and that is a memory that is something that is unforgettable.... I am still wondering what will happen on the last day of school....

Probably, they will be a lot of tears that is shed....Well,thinking of that makes me sad too.... Hope this is not the last of us.... And I would like to say thank you to my beloved and wonderful friends.

You have been the best and always brightened up my day.... Being a listening ear and giving advice ad support is what you've always did.... Will love and miss you so much....

Thank you guys....

Yours truly,

Qianah Aka Rock_Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment