Thursday, November 19, 2009

I miss them!!

Haloo everybody!

I really miss my friends,especially Afiqah,Qianah,Syuhada&Wang Ting.Oooppps,him&my best boy friends too.Just one day but I've already miss them.I cried like what yesterday before I sleep.Just now,I get a letter from my 'madrasah'.And you know what,I get 2nd in level!And tomorrow I will get an award from my school.yeah man!!Oh yes,my purpose to blog is to put the pics that I didnt get to put yesterday because of some technical problems.So I get some time today to put the pics in the log.Enjoyz!!!!














Syafiqah with her last bright smile:) !














Me ,Nabiha & Danial.We have been together since nursery!We planned to take wih Ryan &Farihin but my camera battery was low.



















Me & my best friend which is also my partner,Min Hui.So hard lah to take pics with her.















Syuhada &Sabrina with their peace sign.I wanted to take Syuhada's pic only but Sabrina came when I took the pic.Too bad!



Me &Afiqah taking the pic at Malay class.
Thankz everybody!!!
Lots of love,
Putri

No comments:

Post a Comment