Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I've gotten my results!!!

Hey peeps!Opps,sorry,Haloo everybody!!

I've gotten my PSLE results and guess what,I get Express!!We,th lesbo sisters get Express!!I get 218,Afiqah get 1 mark higher and Qianah get 5 marks above 200.I was soo happy I cried.

The story's like this:

I went to school with my mum &went to hall.I go to my class and saw my friends then talk to them...

Then,at 12,we panicked cos we were getting our results!
One by one,took results.
When I came,classmates said that nobody in our class retained.We were soo happy!
Then,it was my turn.Mrs Soo gave me the results slip.
I didnt look at it at first.I go behind outside the hall then I look at it & I get 218.
I ran to my mum and cried.
I jumped for joy and was soo happy until somebody behind said'"Wah,so happy ahh?!"
I took pics with Syuhada Qianah &Cikgu whom was there!!
She congratulated me for getting A* for MT.
Then I hugged her.Sorry guyz,I cant put the pics cos when I carefully look at it,the pics are not in the memory card!
Then I go to Syuhada and ask her agreegate.She get 237 but she said it was terrible!!
~The end...~

Hope you guyz get your dream school!!
Lots of love,
Putri

No comments:

Post a Comment