Monday, November 30, 2009

I totally miss 6E!!!

Haloo to everybody!!!

I totally miss my class 6E.I want class party lah sia!!!When can I see them the next time???Everyday I wake up,the first thing I think of is my friends.Very what hor!!I want to see them.I'm not prepared to leave them.Oh yeah,I've put the pic of 6E.Sorry lah guyzz,the pics not clear enuf 4 all of you to see.

Enjoyzz...

























1st row from left:Fion,Kerstin,WangTing,Charlene,Mrs Soo,Sherry,Adele,Qianah,Putri.
2nd row from left:Gwyneth,Nicole,Syafiqah,JiaQi,Nabiha,Hui Min,Joey,Sabrina,Afiqah,Min Hui
3rd row from left: Zachary, JianXuan, Dominic,Danial,Loysious,Gerald,Hanafi,RuiHeng,Banjamin,
YiHao.
4th row from left:WeiJie,Khairil,Joward,Hillary,WanQi,ZhiJie,WenJie,Isaac,RenYu.

Do you know?
When I heard of the results of my other cousins,I get the highest!!!Then,my bro said that I can be proud of myself because I get the highest.Then,I asked my mum among me and my siblings who get the highest and guess what,I'm the one who get highest.I was soo HAPPY!!!Okay,got to go first!!!

Lots of love,

Putri

No comments:

Post a Comment