Friday, October 30, 2009

We won Talent Quest!!!!

Halo everybody!
Long time nvr post.Miss you guyzzz......
Ehmm..We got a BIG shock yesterday.There was Talent Quest yesterday!!!Argghh!!!!
The story's like this:I was on my way back from the toilet.When I went back to my place,Qianah told me in Malay"Putri,we are having Talent Quest today!"I was so shock that I almost cried.Sob-sob.We were told to practice for 30 mins and we used that 30 mins fully to practice.But then,Hanafi's group disturb us until we quarrel with them.All of them were disturbing us except Hanafi himself and Hariz.I hate them except the two mentioned.Even Cikgu Zarina scold the group including the innocent ones.

Then,we went to Cikgu Siti's class.
We sit at the back of the class,not so back lah.
6A still haven't came back yet.
We waited so long for Syuhada cos she was in our group and if she still haven't come yet,we can't start our performance.
At 12.15 pm,at last,6A came.Just after they came,we were told to perform.I was so nervous luckily I didn't faint.We sang and dance.Then,Syuhada sang wrong lyrics but we continued.Luckily the judge,Cikgu Azlina didn't notice.
Hanafi's group,Sufiyan's group&Hidayah's group were punished &they were embarrased in front of the whole class.She shouldn't have done that to the innocent ones!(Hidayah's group,Hanafi &Hariz.)
We've seen the performance and I whispered to Syuhada in Malay,"I'm confident we could win."Then,we got the results.The judge said she had got the first and second place but there is a draw between the third place,Fauziah's group and Sirrun's group.People all vote for Fauziah's group but nobody voted for Sirrun's group.So sad.I voted for Fauziah's group cos I love her and her voice was soooo good!I didn't vote for Sirrun's group cos I hate the group as that BITCH (Nazreen) was in that group.

So,we know that the third prize goes to....
Fauziah's group!!!!!!
Then,the second prize goes to....
Shamidah's group!!!!!!!!
The first prize goes to.......
to.........
to.........OUR GROUP!!!!!!!!
I was sooo happy I thought it was a dream!After all these years I work hard,finally I get first place!!!Opps,sorry,we get first place.
Lots of love,
Putri

No comments:

Post a Comment