Saturday, October 31, 2009

We went to Singapore River!

Halo everybody!
Sorry I didn't post about this story.
On Monday,26/10/2009,my whole class,6E went toSingapore River.My mum volunteered to help out Mrs Soo to "handle" my class.It ws quite boring but we could know more about the history of Singapore.I took lots of pics .

.

List of 6E pupils!!!
This was took at the hall!


Left=>Qianah
Right=>Afiqah


Left=>Me
Right=>Qianah

Back=>Afiqah
Left=>Me
Right=>Sabrina

Up left=>Sabrina
Up middle=>Nabiha
Up right=>Qianah
Left=>Syafiqah
Right=>Afiqah

All of that were taken in the class.











Left=>Me
Right=>Syafiqah













I dont noe what is that but I noe that it is a historial sculpture.


I took these at the bus.

















The white(new)version of Sir Stamford Raffles.
















Nice scene of Singapore River but it was not so nice cos of Jia Qi's head!













Maybe it would be nice if I could get a chance to play at the water fountain to cool myself. ahhh.....













Pic of Singapore Flyer from a far distance.












Pic of Sir Stamford Raffles(black version)the original version at Victorial Theatre.













A chinese word sculpture but I forget what was the meaning.
















View of Esplanade from afar.




















The pic of Merlion.
































The place where Temenggong formally leaves.



























Back of the house.

































The tower which has a damn BIG clock.
Pretty big ehhh????

I'm soo sorry I didnt post for this thing but the pics were too many so I didnt put too much.
Ok,I'm busy with my project.Got to go..


Lots of love,
Putri

No comments:

Post a Comment