Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ahhh!!!!!

Hey guyz...


Wait ah..


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cannot tahan already lah...
I cannot tahan aleady...
I want to cry!!!
Tension giler guyz!!!
Gue betek gue betek gue betek...Betek Bird!!!!!
Really miss u guyz siah...
Especially that guy that I like since Primary school.
Thinking of him makes me want to cry!!!
7 months haven see him...
How's he doing yeahss...
If only I can see him now...


I want to cry!!!

I'm soo lonely...

After went back to Singapore,I'm totally bored...Haizzz...

Put that aside...
I knew about the world cup and...South Korea won Greece 2-0!!!Keep it up guyz!!!

Whatever it is,I want either Argentina OOOORRRR.... Portugal to win!!!

Jiayou guyz!!!
Haven finish my Terrenganu post...
It takes me A WEEK just to finish that....
I want to bedal you Afiqah,a free car...
Why?Why?Why must u cancel the reunion???
OOpssss...
Sorry,POSTPONE the reunion...
I was thinking about that and when know that i was thinking WHAT THE HELL...
Never mind...
Want to continue my overseas post...
Sayonara...


Lots of love,
Putri...

No comments:

Post a Comment