Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Gahhh!!!!

Once in a lifetime can I have peace?!
Im through with something that doesn't represents my life...
Like death is around the corner,
You can cry for that but this?!

Its something that you have to struggle not
just think its a fairytale!!!
Gosh!!! Gah!!!

One think for sure,
I have a life and I have to move on
No matter what....
Once, you can think its a fairytale but you have to
think that this its life....
Not the books where happi
ly ever
after occurs


I did that cause my mum is starting to
lose trust on me!!!
I don't want to lose her trust again!!!
You can say what you want but I know that once a history,
Its always a history....

You won't know what will happen next year.
So, its much better to start afresh....

Written By,
Qianah

No comments:

Post a Comment